All persons who book a ticket for and/or participate in any City Sports Tour agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. City Sports Tours also strongly advises contacting us with any questions prior to booking any City Sports Tour via email on email@example.com.
These terms and conditions are legally binding and apply to all customers regardless of booking method including booking directly with City Sports Tours or via a third party. In instances where a customer has booked a City Sports Tours product via a third party then any terms and conditions of the third party also apply. In the event of conflict between the terms and conditions of City Sports Tours and the terms and conditions of a third party, then the City Sports Tours terms and conditions will take precedent.
1. All prices shown on the City Sports Tours website are in Australian dollars. City Sports Tours products may be advertised elsewhere including on different websites in different currencies and at different prices.
2. When booking any City Sports Tour product via any method, all associated booking and transaction fees are the responsibility of the customer. City Sports Tours will not remunerate a customer for any fees under any circumstances.
3. All tours depart from outside the Visitor Hub at Melbourne Town Hall unless specified otherwise.This can be found on the corner of Swanston Street and Little Collins Street in the Melbourne Central Business District.
4. All tours are conducted in the English language unless specified otherwise.
5. Tickets are only valid for the date and time specified on the tour ticket. Should a customer wish to change the date or time of a tour then this must be advised in writing prior to the original departure date and time. Any date or time changes are strictly subject to availability and changes can only be made once.
6. All City Sports Tours tickets are non-refundable when purchased by customers via the City Sports Tours website. If City Sports Tours tickets or products are purchased via a third party then any refunding will be subject to any refund policies of the third party. City Sports Tours is under no obligation to authorise a refund for any tour tickets or products purchased via a third party.
7. In all cases where City Sports Tours refers to the term 'Child', this refers to anyone aged between 5-17 years of age. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times during the City Sports Tours experience.All customers aged 18+ must purchase an adult ticket.
8. All customers are responsible for making their own way to the tour start point and at their own expense. Customers are also responsible for any costs associated with onward travel at the conclusion of the tour. City Sports Tours will not remunerate customers for any transportation costs under any circumstances.
9. City Sports Tours reserves the right to start all of its tours at the scheduled start time. City Sports Tours is under no obligation to wait for any late arriving customers.
10. In the event a customer arrives late and/or misses either part or the entirety of the tour then City Sports Tours reserves the right to deem this as a 'no show' by the customer and their ticket will become void. See point 11.
11. No Shows will have their tickets voided and tickets will not be refunded or exchanged for new tickets (i.e. a new tour date or time) under any circumstances or for any reason and incur a 100% cancellation fee.
12. City Sports Tours reserves the right to alter the itinerary of a tour and/or cancel a tour at any time and for any reason. City Sports Tours is not required to advise any customer in advance that it will be altering the itinerary of their scheduled tour. Likewise, City Sports Tours is not required to advise any customer in advance that it will be cancelling their scheduled tour before cancelling the customers booking and subsequently issuing the customer a refund.
13. In the event that City Sports Tours cancels a tour for any reason and for which a ticket has already been purchased by a customer then City Sports Tours reserves the right to either:
a) Contact the customer (directly if purchased from the City Sports Tours website or through the booking agent if booked via a third party) and offer the customer the opportunity to change the date and/or time of the tour.
b) Authorise and issue a 100% refund to the customer. Refunds can only be made via the same method that the customer originally booked their ticket. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
Furthermore, no additional compensation will be owed from City Sports Tours to the customer under any circumstances or for any reason.
14. Alcohol, drugs and violence of any kind are strictly not tolerated on any City Sports Tour. Any person failing to abide by this condition may be asked to leave the tour immediately with no refund or compensation awarded. City Sports Tours reserves the right to call the emergency services if, in City Sports Tours staff opinion, it is deemed necessary.
15. City Sports Tours strongly advises guests to have travel and/or medical and/or property insurance. By booking or taking a tour with City Sports Tours you agree that City Sports Tours and its staff will not in any way be held responsible for any damages, loss, injuries or death incurred of any kind whilst on tour regardless of cause.
16. Where a tour has been booked incorporating additional tours of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and/or Marvel Stadium and/or Rod Laver Arena and/or Australian Sports Museum and/or any other venue, the customer acknowledges that these are not operated by City Sports Tours nor by any persons or companies associated with City Sports Tours. Therefore City Sports Tours cannot take any responsbility whatsoever for any inconvenience, injury, loss, damage or death of any type arising in any manner including whether as a result of negligence or otherwise. Furthermore, the customer also agrees to abide by all terms and conditions of each venue which can be found on each venues website prior to the commencement of the tour or by contacting City Sports Tours in advance.
17. By booking or participating in any City Sports Tour you give permission for City Sports Tours to use your name, image, likeness, age, nationality, voice and any and all other individual and identifiable information for any of its marketing purposes including those available in the public domain. This includes but is not limited to its website, all social media accounts, all types of print material, online photographs, third party marketing and videos. Furthermore, you agree that City Sports Tours will not pay you any image rights fees or royalties of any kind and will not remunerate you under any circumstances.
18. City Sports Tours strives to ensure that all information conveyed on its tours is accurate and correct to the best of its knowledge. City Sports Tours takes no responsibility for any information conveyed on its tours which is not accurate.
19. By booking or participating in any tour operated by City Sports Tour, you agree that no information regarding your experience with booking or participating in any City Sports Tour product, will be relayed to media outlets of any kind including but not limited to television, radio, newspaper, blog or magazine, without prior written permission from City Sports Tours. This written permission is only able to be granted by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and receiving written permission upon reply from the Tour Director. The only exceptions to this are customer reviews on our official social media pages or on Tripadvisor or other similar tourist review websites with official City Sports Tours accounts.
20. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, City Sports Tours and/or the venues visited may require customers to adhere to any health protocols (including social distancing and/or wearing Personal Protective Equipment etc) whilst on tour or whilst inside any venue. Unless medically exempt, customers must comply to all requests.